Description of your first forum.
Post a reply

Complain

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:29 am

since playing this game I feel the luck is so small that it affects my character is weak on the lavel is high but easily be defeated by low level and low vip jg luck factor to support it is very small for my character, for example for the event crate often there is no appearance of the event so that I do not get any results, not only that the server network likes to happen laq, my trouble in finding the policy, equip and flake mounts on the advice of the game friends I have tried but still the results were not much different please help me not to be caught with others terutma in terms of very little luck for me 7. ™ 0ke²13 server 13
Last edited by PUTRA.SEMUT145@GMAIL.COM on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Complain

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 am

since playing this game I feel the luck is so small that it affects my character is weak on the lavel is high but easily be defeated by low level and low vip jg luck factor to support it is very small for my character, for example for the event crate often there is no appearance of the event so that I do not get any results, not only that the server network likes to happen laq, my trouble in finding the policy, equip and flake mounts on the advice of the game friends I have tried but still the results were not much different please help me not to be caught with others terutma in terms of very little luck for me 7. ™ 0ke²13 server 13
Post a reply